The commitment of CORAL TRANSPORTS & STOCKS SL for safety and to ensure a high level of security of people, property and environment during their activities is the main objective of the organization.
Based on this commitment and after analysing the internal and external context of the firm and identifying its stakeholders, the policy is defined based on the following points:
- The implementation of an adequate Integrated Management System to carry out the protection of people and the environment, adopting the necessary measures for the prevention and control of risks, the prevention of pollution, and to ensure compliance with safety regulations, regulations for the prevention of serious accidents, applicable food regulations and the quality and environmental standards.
- The commitment to continuous improvement, prevention of pollution and the commitment to comply with the applicable legal requirements and other requirements that the organization subscribes.
- The identification and constant evaluation of environmental aspects, risks of accidents and health & safety risks both in the facilities / processes / products / activities existing in all stages of operation and in new facilities / activities or changes.
- Planning and carrying out the necessary actions to prevent incidents, accidents and emergency situations, to be able to act properly if they occur, and their investigation and necessary corrective actions to avoid their repetition.
- Development of procedures and work instructions necessary to ensure a safe design and operation of facilities, processes and equipment, and temporary stops.
- The establishment of the structure, functions and responsibilities of the personnel within the management system, ensuring their participation and an effective communication system. The operation of the system requires the participation of all.
- The information and continuous training of personnel working in the company or on their behalf , in order to ensure the protection of people, the environment, safety and prevention of occupational hazards and compliance with the requirements of the management system. And the transfer of the applicable requirements of the management system to contractors.
- The provision of human and material resources necessary for the development and implementation of the management system.
- The establishment of the objectives and goals of the system, carrying out its monitoring and periodic review.
- The performance of audits, inspections and the periodic review of the policy and of the entire Management System to verify its implementation, adequacy, effectiveness and achieve continuous improvement.
- Adapt to the demands of our customers; complying with those requirements that request us and maintain an evolving capacity that allows us to be flexible to operate accordingly when the client asks us to adapt to their needs.
- Comply with the established agreements. Protect population, the environment, goods and information. Prohibit consumption or be under the influence of drugs or alcohol during work. Follow the BBS principles (safety based on behaviour) in loading and unloading.
- As a service company, our greatest asset is the team that also involve a progressive increase in professional capacity, having to take part of an emotional intelligence to transmit confidence and rigor in the execution of our responsibilities.
- Also convey a sense of personalization in our services.
- Commitment on the part of Management to provide the necessary means to ensure a continuous improvement, complying day to day with the requirements demanded by our customers, within the current legislation.
- The Management of Coral Transports & Stocks, SL ensures that this Policy is distributed to all staff and can be consulted by any interested party through our website (www.coraltransports.com).
Direction of CORAL TRANSPORTS & STOCKS S.L.
La Granada del Penedès, 4th July of 2018